PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello Julia! I cannot choose to myself a way of contraception in any way. To mine...

Kalinka
28.06.2004, 01:26
Hello Julia!
I cannot choose to myself a way of contraception in any way. To my kid 3 months, I nurse. Condoms do not approach or suit. A spiral I do not want iz-for moral views (I would not want that I detki died), garmonov I am afraid iz-for collateral consequences (a headache, an increase in weight) What to do or make? Heard about inektsionnye contraceptives. I know, what is it too garmony, but in what a difference with tablets? Why Progesteronum is better? Develop or dispell a fog of ignorance, help or assist please.

Julia-doctor
28.06.2004, 19:51
Hello, Kalinka!
Inektsionnye forms are not better at all than tablets. It is possible to tell or say even more dangerously. They are deduced or removed from an organism longly, for long time break a menstrual cycle. Even in the "developed" countries they are applied by women " after 40 " to which already " have nothing to lose ", that is them the further menstrual function, detorozhdenie, health does not interest. Why to you to not master a method of recognition plodnosti (in your case - its or his updating " a method of a lactational amenorrhea ")? If have become interested, write: pronin-da@yandex. ru