PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt how to compensate for the deficiency a calcium, please? The best agent...

Marina
21.06.2004, 07:31
Prompt how to compensate for the deficiency a calcium, please? The best agent - cottage cheese, but it or him I do not transfer or I carry on spirit. What to do or make?..

Marina
25.06.2004, 06:32
If do not transfer or carry milk or dairy products in general try or taste a fish more is. To me helps or assists. Well and preparations of a calcium in tablets: Calcium 3, kaltsid and t. Item

Lena.
26.06.2004, 12:12
Drink milk, eat cheese, cottage cheese too vitamin complexes, where contain minerals and trace substances (vitrum, materna happen different: glazed syrki, cottage cheese mass, it is possible to prepare for cheesecakes, a baked pudding, pies with cottage cheese. It is a lot of calcium in nuts, dried apricots. Accept, elevit).

Anna
28.06.2004, 03:39
Itself I choke with cottage cheese, but glazed syrki and cottage cheese mass, unfortunately not an output or exit, t. To. It is a lot of Adeps and Saccharum. I try to drink tea with milk, cottage cheese I eat skim dabavljaju there hardly the condensed milk. In general has allocated to itself under consumption of a calcium breakfasts, and I try all taki yoghurts, cottage cheese in the morning, fermented baked milks, etc. are. Basically there is a calcium in a persimmon, and I just like it or her. Still I drink Maternu and in addition on 1 Calcium 3, Nikomed, t. To. By when I dopom did not drink this calcium iz-for it or this at me at the nights a back hurted or was ill;was sick also legs or foots, already does not hurt.

Maria-27,5
28.06.2004, 09:08
All depends on specific features of an organism. At someone the calcium is acquired better, at someone is worse. If there are no cramps, fragility of fingernails or nails, seals a calcium in a ration it is enough and to choke do not drop out is not necessary. I too eat very few milk or dairy products and a fish, but like all ok. From vitamins I drink Elevit. If something natalkivaet on an idea on a disadvantage of a calcium it is necessary to consult with the doctor on the bill of correction of a diet or purpose or appointment of additional preparations. In a selftreatment to be engaged I do not advise, t. To. It is too much kaltsija-it too it is bad (at ditenka ossicles or bonelets get stronger too quickly and he is born) more difficultly. Success

marina
28.06.2004, 19:12
Thanks big for valuable advice or councils! Have very much helped or assisted!