PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 37 years. I am going to in blizhajshchee time to do or make EKO. I understand...

Anastas
25.06.2004, 11:11
Hello. To me of 37 years. I am going to in blizhajshchee time to do or make EKO. I understand, that in this business all is important, and first of all desire of the Lord of the God, but nevertheless. That at my age all taki is more important - the strong doctor or strong embriolog. Unfortunately, in my opinion, I have not found clinic where two these things are combined. Gde-that the doctor strong, but weak embriolog, gde-that on the contrary. I Look forward to your answers and advice or councils.
Thanks for that that you is!

Kamenetskij B.A.
28.06.2004, 18:30
Anastas! Without dependence from age of patients presence of experts at clinic a thing rather desirable. I do not think, that all so is bad. For today a lot of clinics incorporates both competent clinicians, and "strong" embriologov. And if about doctors patients still have any representation the most part embriologov simply do not know, instead of know and " the weak fetology " is absolutely different things. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./