PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 3 back to me have established or installed an endometrial spiral. First (...

Elena
25.06.2004, 16:13
Hello! 3 back to me have established or installed an endometrial spiral. First (the first week) there were pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and the loin hurted or was ill;was sick. I descended or went to the doctor, she has told or said, that it's OK and in due course pains have passed or have taken place. But now the problem that duration of a menses has increased (3 4 "smears", 3 4 "lyot", then 3 4 days again "smear"). And more in the extremity or end of a menses constantly itch. CHtos by it or this (with such long menstruatsijamii with an itch) to do or make? to. vrachu-on a site I do not trust the gynecologist.

Shishkanova O.L.
28.06.2004, 17:52
Intensifying of a menstrual hemorrhage - a frequent by-effect of Naval Forces. Presence of an alien or a foreign body in a uterus. Presence of such reactions to an alien or a foreign body in a uterus can is the reason of refusal of this method. As to zuda-hand over usual mazokvnachale.