PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor, to me have diagnosed Errozija shejki uteruses. Whether could p...

Katya
25.06.2004, 15:34
Hello, the doctor, to me have diagnosed Errozija shejki uteruses. Whether the sexual life as the reason errozii could serve? How much or as far as it is serious? Whether it is possible to continue a sexual life at errozii? If yes, what agents of preservation will least cause unpleasant sensations?

Soboleva L.I.
26.06.2004, 14:11
Hello, Katya! Voobshche-that erosions happen different, but in your case she more likely congenital. porsto prior to the beginning of a sexual life to you did not do or make survey shejki a uterus and consequently you were not in a course. If the doctor has not told or said, that it is necessary immediately for something to undertake, you can easy continue a sexual life. Time in half a year it is necessary to do or make a colposcopy, and treatment to spend after sorts or labors. The choice of agents of contraception remains for you, but it is better to discuss them with your gynecologist.

Katya
27.06.2004, 22:25
Thanks. And treatment now is how much justified? For example, cauterization? Such preperatami, how Solkogin and Solkovalin? Whether they Give by-effects? How much or As far as influence internal organs?

Soboleva L.I.
28.06.2004, 17:15
Solkogin, solkovagin it is possible to apply and up to sorts or labors. Treatment by these preparations effective enough and safe. They can be applied and not given birth or not travailled. Basically if for treatment to use these preparations it is possible to make it and now. Discuss a question with the attending physician as he knows a status of yours shejki.