PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Three years ago I, on glauposti the, have obeyed the doctor and...

Mika
23.06.2004, 13:06
Hello!

Three years ago I, on glauposti the, have obeyed the doctor and have started to accept contraceptive tablets (how much or as far as I remember, Diana). Already then, during reception of tablets, has started to swell up a breast. I did not pay attention, thought, a by-effect. But shortly I have ceased to accept a preparation. But something has begun awful: for two weeks up to a menses the breast increases or is enlarged for two sizes, very morbidly, I cannot sleep, it or her is sick to touch. I handed over analyses on hormones, that's all right. Help or assist, please! Besides, it is sick, so at me on a breast also extensions have appeared!!!

Thankful in advance to you for advice or council.

Anja
24.06.2004, 18:23
Hormonal preparations have so much minuses, that they can block with interest all pluss. I here have had a drink OK was corrected already on 10 kg and I can not back grow thin to grow thin, and from Norcolutum toshnilo is constant. And doctors, can, are not guilty, simply reaction of an organism to hormones so at all is individual, will not guess: ((

Ira
25.06.2004, 19:35
And me here from Marvelona has carried already on 12 kg for 2 years (he not be fine), and could grow thin by brutal extreme efforts (famine, the most severe diet, fiz. Loads). And doctors assured, that the weight will not change. Here so, such gloomy history. Itself, the fat cow, has begun to hate, the sexual inclination absolutely was gone, plus constantly the thrush was (something flew). Now I jaraja protivnitsa all these or it garmonov, harm which they put or render to the woman, am non-comparable to "advantage or benefit".

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.06.2004, 02:24
I would recommend homeopathic preparations + consultation mammologa. Basically, if "to rummage", the premenstrual syndrome is not excluded.

Mika
27.06.2004, 05:59
Thanks, the doctor! But I and have not understood, whether there can be it hormonal failure and whether probably get rid of these signs for ever? And which homeopathic preparations need to be accepted? Whether it is necessary for me to consult in this occasion to the endocrinologist?
Yes, in Russia, similar, all write out the same preparations: (, especially not tseremonjas. By the way,

Mika
28.06.2004, 16:50
Thanks, the doctor! But I and have not understood, whether there can be it hormonal failure and whether probably get rid of these signs for ever? And which homeopathic preparations need to be accepted? Whether it is necessary for me to consult in this occasion to the endocrinologist?
Yes, in Russia, similar, all write out the same preparations: (, especially not tseremonjas. By the way,