PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! It is more than year of unsuccessful attempts to conceive the child, we with the husband...

Olga
24.06.2004, 20:15
The dear doctor!
It is more than year of unsuccessful attempts to conceive the child, we with the husband began to be surveyed. Hormones at both in norm or rate, me have made a laparoscopy - pipes are passed or taken place;passable, in a uterus no changes negative are present, at the husband hardy and mobile spermatozoons, but a lot of the abnormal form, normal only 6 %. I in full despair, to us have spent already 2 inseminations and without result. In the beginning even plainly have not told or said, that there are not enough spermatozoons of a normal form, basically checked me. As absolutely all was found out from me in the full order on 100 %. Whether tell or say please I can become pregnant in the natural way, not resorting again to medical at 6 %- normal, considering, that mobility very good. And why 2 insemenatsii have not given result?
Thankful in advance for the answer.

Kirsanov A.A.
28.06.2004, 16:16
Olga, absence or appreciable depression of quantity or amount morfologicheski normal forms spermatozoidov-this indication for carrying out of an extracorporal fertilization with application of technique IKSI.
www. mcrm. ru