PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I plan pregnancy through pol-the year, I should hand over what analyses on...

Natalia
21.06.2004, 03:40
I plan pregnancy through pol-the year, I should hand over what analyses advise please precisely the matter is that I am am excruciated with an itch about 4 years. Allocation whitish and muddy not cottage cheese, what is it can be? Sexual zhiznju I did not live 4 years. Last time at the gynecologist was 2 years ago. She took usual smears, has told or said that anything is not present, (And microbes of type of a clamidiosis and should eat with other everyone almost at each person.) and so I also am excruciated so much years. Tell or say what is it at me can be in occasion of an itch and vydeleny and what it is concrete analyses to ask the gynecologist from me to take.

It again Natalia
24.06.2004, 12:07
And the itch excruciates as in the field of sexual labiums and an anus.

Liza
27.06.2004, 22:05
Can be a thrush. Allocation at a thrush not necessarily curdled, for example at me they tjanushchiessja, whitish, muddy. Hand over a smear once again.

Ekaterina.
28.06.2004, 15:26
Before pregnancy you need to hand over many analyses (VPG, VPCH, a clamidiosis, trihomoniaz, TSMV, a mycoplasmosis, a bacterial vaginosis, and also a blood on toksoplazmy and a rubella). About chlamydias - yes, it uslovno-pathogenic organisms, live at everyone, but to suppose their raised or increased concentration it is impossible. Petomu if they are at you in a smear - it is necessary to treat. The itch can provoke VPG, the candidiasis (thrush), and also the doctor should look or see, whether it is necessary to hand over analyses on VPCH and kondillomy. Success!