PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors help or assist pozhalusta, already probably year 3 I can not izbavi...

Julia
23.06.2004, 02:46
Dear doctors help or assist pozhalusta, already probably year 3 I can not will get rid from white vydeleny and a terrible smell, went to different doctors - speak all in one golos-a thrush, but the itch is not present... Me it very much disturbs because a smell such that is simply a shame to communicate with people. In the extremity or end of the working day in transport obshchetvennom it is a shame to stand... Last doctor has told or said that probably is reaction on contraceptive (mikrogenon) any illnesses or diseases not revealed, the doctor has told or said what to worry there is nothing that at 80 % of women a constant thrush. Whether I have asked it is possible to change contraceptive on what nibut another from which there will be no such changes, the doctor has told or said that there is no need and that from all there are by-effects. problemma remains, allocation do not pass or take place, even after treatments for a thrush, in the mornings or at night especially plentiful, it simply nightmare for me. I have changed already 4 doctors in searches are true but everyone speak an output or exit are not present.. What to do or make? My husband starts koso to look at me - I dirty... But up to it or him at me such was not, though also sex was engaged on a regular basis, the husband not cut off, but constantly holds all in cleanliness...

Julia
24.06.2004, 19:08
Has forgotten to tell or say that each time from the doctor take a smear find only kandidu can even right after complex course of treatment, t. e. That they to me register that (suppositories, antiviotiki and ointment) basically does not help or assist. Asked there can be at me that that more serious, the doctor is dared or laughs and speaks that all at me normally as at all! There live in Bangkok age 23 years

vrach
26.06.2004, 07:21
belye vudelenia s zapahom - zvuchit kak bacterial vaginosis. Lechitsia antibiotikami - Flagyl tabletki 500mg dva rasa v den v techenie 7 dnei. Uhudshaetsia posle polovogo akta, menstruacii, sprincevania - vse chto pivodit k umensheniu kislotnosti vlagalisha. Polovum putem ne peredaietsia. Prolchites, a takzhe povertes na drugie infekcii - trichomonas, chlamidia, gonorhea, etc.

vrach
27.06.2004, 15:45
v Bangkoke - poprosite napravlenie k ginekologu, specializiruiushemusia na infekciah.
Esli eto tolko molochniza - mozhno lechit Diflucan 150 mg - odna tabletka, mozhno podderzhivat tak zhe. Mozhno poprobovat Boric acid capsulaea - 600 mg vaginalno dva rasa v den v techenii 14 dnei. Voobshe pomnite, chto esli eto tolko molochnica - vosvranaia - kurs lecheniia obychno dolshe chem pri pervom pristupe, recidivy lechatsia po 2 nedeli, inogda nuzhna podderzhivaiushaia terapia.

Julia
27.06.2004, 23:55
To the doctor from December, 26th 2001 06 : 12 : 11
You speak as my doctor: and a medicine that (Flagylum) I already drank, after it or him disgusting sensation in a mouth, on trihomonu a chlamydia a gonorrhea at me take a smear at once, (probably all so suspect) but under analyses it's OK, I shall try to find Acidum boricum as you have advised but at us it or her do not sell, was simply syringed by a solution borki earlier and helped or assisted, but helped or assisted from a thrush, instead of from this disgrace, from it or him syringings do not help or assist... More correctly prohoditna some time and then again... But know, to be washed away each hour one and a half it too difficultly enough.
Thanks for advice or council

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.06.2004, 13:15
The infection is supported or maintained at you with reception of contraceptive preparations and most likely there is not diagnosed bacterial vaginosis. I would recommend course of treatment consisting of seknidazola + syringings with peroxide vodorada and suppositories either with Acidum boricum or with povidoniodom + immunostimuljatory mestno (alfainterferon in _