PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Small duration of gestation of 3 4 weeks. An awful nausea in the mornings!!! That d...

Natalia
23.06.2004, 17:36
Small duration of gestation of 3 4 weeks. An awful nausea in the mornings!!! What to do or make?

Julia
24.06.2004, 18:09
Natalia, any preparations without purpose or appointment of the doctor! This or thus is fast and will pass or take place, suffer:-)

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.06.2004, 05:41
To drink it is more, is acidic (the lemon, lichi), fractionally gradually is.
Preparations of the Dead Sea will not help or assist!!!!

Tatyana of Century
27.06.2004, 11:50
Natalia, I rose at night or early in the morning and drank milk or yogurt with cookies or a roll. And then could eat only hours in 12. Though something in a stomach remains, t. To. Than me toshnilo and after meal is and more stronger for famine. Suffer or bear, at me all has passed or has taken place exactly in 12 weeks. Success!!

Tatyana of Century
27.06.2004, 22:52
Natalia, I rose at night or early in the morning and drank milk or yogurt with cookies or a roll. And then could eat only hours in 12. Though something in a stomach remains, t. To. Than me toshnilo and after meal is and more stronger for famine. Suffer or bear, at me all has passed or has taken place exactly in 12 weeks. Success!!

Tatyana of Century
28.06.2004, 09:00

Elena
28.06.2004, 13:14
Try to drink cold strong tea with a lemon (better without Saccharum). And still chewing elastic sometimes helps or assists. One my girl-friend froze water with a lemon, and then sucked an ice - too helped or assisted. The some are helped or assisted by salty crackers or a salty black cracker, or to something ostrenkoe: with pepper, with Acetum. And, in general, listen to itself, something can to you would be desirable. Suddenly what it would be desirable and will help or assist.