PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! HELP or ASSIST, please. Half a year back at me were diagnostirova...

Irina
27.06.2004, 13:17
Hello! HELP or ASSIST, please. Half a year back for me have been diagnosed a candidiasis, then trihomonioz, then a clamidiosis, has passed or has taken place course of treatment, at repeated delivery of analyses originators have not been found out. Nevertheless, periodically, some times in a week after the sexual certificate or act, either after podmyvanija, or for not clear reason I have an itch of external genitals which independently passes or takes place next day. Has handed over the general or common smear, dnk-the analysis on a chlamydia and just in case on TSMV - results were negative. In the general or common smear it has been increased kol-in leucocytes and all. The doctor refuses. Speaks, that at me anything is not present. But the itch strongly excruciates me. Help or assist, please, what is it can be and how with it or this to struggle?

Malanova T.B.
28.06.2004, 12:33
It is necessary to hand over smears in days of an itch separately from a vagina and the cervical channel.