PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say pozhalusta, it prada, that at sorts or labors all (not asking) cut p...

Tatyana
15.06.2004, 17:46
Tell or Say pozhalusta, it prada, what at sorts or labors all (not asking) cut a perineum?

masha
16.06.2004, 11:14
Me have not asked, I have seen as akusher have taken scissors and have taken an interest, what is it such he is going to with them to do or make... I the truth gave birth or travailled under the arrangement and to the doctor trusted. I think, all depends on the concrete doctor whom, I think, should put at least the woman in izvestnst that is going to to do or make. Though there are emergency situations when on account of there are seconds and then any more up to explanations. Success.

Alla
19.06.2004, 19:32
Certainly, sanctions will be asked you by nobody. In fact to the doctor is more visible (on idea!!), he performs the job and to ask advice or council or the sanction at " not the expert " simply even is ridiculous. But from what you have taken, what ALL cut??? If cut everything anybody would not give birth or not travail, the second child precisely...

Alla - Masha
22.06.2004, 10:04
And how you have gone through it? In comparison with all rest (sorts or labors), it more terribly, more painfully???

masha
24.06.2004, 08:16
There was a second thermalgia, it is more burning sensation, then nothing hurted or was ill;was sick. Seams imposed under the general or common anesthesia (10 ti minute). Has a little suffered during the so-called postoperative period, a thread were used self-resolving which as I have learned or have found out later, extend the period of an adhesion in comparison with usual nitkami which remove or take out in some days after applying. Precisely any more I do not remember, but in some weeks the seam already at all had not an effect. So emiziotomiju I at all would not began to compare to sorts or labors. Success.

Eva
26.06.2004, 16:18
About sensations I can not tell or say, to me did not cut. I think not more painfully than break, and a cut or section heals more quickly. On idea cut only in that case if the doctor sees, that tissues can tear. Much depends from akushera, he can protect tissues from breaks. You can prepare patrimonial ways for sorts or labors (exercises, massage). At me owing to the obstetrix or obstetrics of external breaks was not, were internal. But on a background of sorts or labors I them at all pochuvtstvovala. pochuvtstvovala when sewed up, there was a bleeding and on anesthesia of time was not. But all is tolerant also all passes or takes place. Be afraid of nothing.

LANA
27.06.2004, 18:36
Cut or Section do or make (at emergency and not by all certainly) at height of an attempt, at this time tissues so stretch, that there comes their ischemia (t. e. The blood to them does not act) and a cut or section practically bezboleznennen, during sorts or labors many this moment and do not notice. .a here to sew up painfully, and then the period of an adhesion delivers troubles. I the truth had only breaks stenok vaginas, but too a little pleasant... About epiziotomiju I know (and saw) on medinstitutu.

Olja
28.06.2004, 10:56
It is not sick, t. To. The skin so stretches, that sensitivity is lost. The adhesion is a little morbid, but in comparison with patrimonial process...
In my opinion the cut or section is better, than break. Do or make epiziotomiju when are afraid, that the child will damage or injure;hurt to itself cervical vertebra or vertebrae during an output or exit from the patrimonial channel.