PDA

Просмотр полной версии : From first day of last menses already tomorrow will be six weeks. poslednju...

x
23.06.2004, 17:24
From first day of last menses already tomorrow will be six weeks. Last week there were nagging pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly. Read this conference has understood at many so. The test did or made, but in second half of day. He was negative. Since yesterday's evening smears dark a little. Has made the test - there as though a shadow from the second strip, weak such stria in the morning. If there is a weak second strip it is pregnancy that is at me threat of an abortion or at garmonalnyh disturbances the stria too can be educated? I understand that it is necessary to go to the doctor and I shall go, but very much I am afraid at me from two beremennostej already there was one vykidysh: (((Now if tretjaja and again vykidysh...

Asya
25.06.2004, 14:07
The acyanotic second strip can appear and at hormonal disturbances, pomerjajte basal temperature, at disturbances she should not be above 37

Tanja
27.06.2004, 22:59
At me at a delay in 11 days, was BT 37, 1 every day, but have then begun monthly. And - to an occasion of tests - buy tests not more cheaply 25 roubles. And not in boothes of underground and shops, and in drugstores. Do not buy tests simply wrapped up or simply turned in a bag, look, that there was a rectangular approach traffic pattern cardboard. Why it I speak, because 3 tests are simple in a bag for 15 16 roubles, three days on end since morning showed a weak second stria, monsters have as a result begun, and I have already encouraged myself, and tests are more dear or expensive 25 rbl. for example, showed nothing. And BT too yet a parameter

Asya
28.06.2004, 10:41
Tanja, to me the doctor spoke that at hormonal disturbances the temperature does not keep at a high level