PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I already wrote to you earlier, about three weeks ago have appeared are unpleasant...

Olga
28.06.2004, 04:31
Hello! I already wrote to you earlier, about three weeks ago there were unpleasant sensations in a vagina, has gone to consultation, on osmtre the doctor has told or said, that bleeds shejka uteruses a little... Has made all analyses. Veins of diseases it is not revealed, reaction on RV and spid are negative... Only in a smear have found stafilokkoki and leucocytes are a little bit raised or increased. While have written out the Doxycycline, on 0, 1 g in day and Nistatinum. Whether tell or say correct have appointed or nominated treatment, and really iz-for simple grippka can be such with shejkoj uteruses? How much or As far as it dangerously and in general whence undertakes this infection? The doctor has told or said, that to the partner for it or this it is treated unessentially. e. The sort of occurrence sexual by does not concern to transfer in any way?
And more a question, in connection with coming holidays... A doxycycline, how much or as far as I understand an antibiotic, whether we shall combine he with alcohol, or it is necessary to wait with the beginning of reception about new year? Thanks. Yours faithfully, Olga.

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.06.2004, 09:34
The staphilococcus not a fungus, is a microbe which is not passed sexual by which can cause an inflammation in shejke uteruses. Treatment is appointed or nominated correctly, the doxycycline is compatible to alcohol badly.