PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter half a year and I have decided to attend to a problem of contraception seriously...

allila
26.06.2004, 18:28
To my daughter half a year and I have decided to attend to a problem of contraception seriously. I always thought, that at a chronic salpingitis the spiral is counter-indicative. Kak-in a gentle youth I to myself it or her put that and through 2 mes have got in a hospital with a salpingitis (an ascending infection). Thought, that this way not for me, but I the gynecologist has told or said, that on mind or wit it is necessary to spend on drink before a spiral antibiotics to us with the husband, me suppositories, then during 2 months contraceptive tablets and on their background already to put a spiral. Speaks, that at such scheme or plan of inflammations does not happen. Has still told or said, that copper spirals the most reliable. Surpass both silver and gold. Whether the truth it? Still about hormonal contraceptive: at treatment folikuljarnoj cysts the doctor wrote out to me "Femoden" there Were constants podkravlivanija. So I in a full bewilderment...

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.06.2004, 08:58
It is possible to pick up a hormonal contraceptive (three-phase, it is very shown at chronic inflammations) or mini-drank or saw.