PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Have appeared allocation of brown color. Vrachvypisala djufaston. Who can nib...

Rolling
25.06.2004, 09:49
Have appeared allocation of brown color. Vrachvypisala djufaston. Who can nibud knows that it or him on preporat?

Jeanne
25.06.2004, 14:07
Greetings!
And what week at you? Because I had a same situation in 17 chtoli weeks, I was recommended by my doctor to clean or remove all medicines and to drink Turinalum for this purpose, and certainly vitamins (I drink pregnavit). To you to lay now certainly is better.

Olga
26.06.2004, 04:14
djufaston-a hormonal preparation. Contains progesteron-this hormone can not suffice for development of pregnancy (threat of an abortion). Allocation speak about threat of an abortion. In vain you do not set these questions on reception at the doctor.

Rolling
26.06.2004, 22:35
At me 13 weeks, but about threat of an abortion the doctor did not speak, on the contrary on US was that's all right at survey too. I accept Maternu, speak, that such allocation can be from it or her. Pains are not present, I feel well. Simply surprisingly.

Ljuba
28.06.2004, 08:28
I too drank Maternu, and then there was a threat of an abortion on 14 week and same allocation even a month. I drank this Djufaston, all has passed or has taken place, but I sin on Maternu, any she too effective