PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! Prospective date of sorts or labors on September, 25 27th. Went to the doctor, he...

Victoria
23.06.2004, 03:01
Greetings to all! Prospective date of sorts or labors on September, 25 27th. Went to the doctor, she has told or said, that since September, 20th it is necessary provstavljat candles with buskopanom that shejka has revealed... A pier she now dljannaja chtoli or chtoto like that.... To that nibud that nibut similar appointed or nominated? For what it? She that itself will not open???. Has told or said 23 priedshchesh, I shall look or see as there shejka: ((

Ekaterina.
23.06.2004, 15:36
In some cases it is necessary to prepare shejku if the doctor considers it necessary. Often happens, what even revealing shejka remains firm and if to not take a measure on its or her ramollissement - can tear. It seem to know better to your doctor, she observes you.

Katya of M.
24.06.2004, 22:56
It agree with Katya. At us too in a maternity home many inserted these candles for a ramollissement shejki.

Creambird
28.06.2004, 03:17
Correctly - it is better povstavljat - I here when gave birth or travailled about it or this to me has told or said nobody, but I shejka uteruses revealed within 8 hours of frequent fights))) very longly, painfully and tiresomely. And breaks were) Can study on my mistakes or errors)

evromedprestizh
28.06.2004, 07:40
For preparation shejki to sorts or labors the given preparation is not effective. He is applied in sorts or labors. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.