PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me more than three years a cyst of the left ovary. Last vr...

Chelenum
27.06.2004, 18:24
Hello, at me more than three years a cyst of the left ovary. Last doctor three months ago, suspecting, that a cyst - endometroidnaja, persuaded me on treatment. I deliberated... But seven days ago, not clear strong pain, locally, in the left area has begun. The US and assumptions of the same doctor consisted that the cyst - was overwound, and the pipe, and now treatment by "medicines" has inflamed, inflated to begin or start already late. Operation is necessary. Operations in that center where I addressed, do not do or make. The pain in three days has passed or has taken place, yesterday I have arrived on reception and me, that is called, looked all center. Ohali, sighed, anything to me plainly have not told or said. Have written the conclusion, and have told or said, that if there will be a pain - to cause "fast", and it is even better - to find hospital and to lay down on operation. At once. (That is suspicious, have not taken even money though the center - very commercial) Advise please where me to address. And how much it will cost? In advance thanks for the answer

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.06.2004, 04:41
I would suspect a torsion of a leg or pinch of an oothecoma in that case and would recommend will address in the checked up establishment for a laparoscopy - 85 hospital, the Center of planning of family and a reproduction, 31 city hospital, 119 medsanchast in Himkah, Bassejnovaja hospital, the Center of mother and the child on JUgoZapada, MONIAG on Pokrovka. Under the prices not sorientiruju because very different - from 3000 thousand and further, can less.