PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! It is the additive to the previous report - has sent and has seen...

Natalia = Natasha
27.06.2004, 22:43
The dear doctor! It is the additive to the previous report - has sent and has seen, that else below, well directly series, a question the flaunter one more Natasha. And so now I wish to register the case history as Natalia and you could not the answer to my question to direct on Natalia? The Case history - me 44 years. Has got with a bleeding, etc. under the bottom text... But there is a small addition - at the doctor on papers I have seen the diagnosis of histology ZHKG and if it is polyposes as he has told or said should be ZHKP... Doubts any bad have crept in. But he like me has calmed and has told or said, that anything in it or this especially terrible is not present. And I something am nervous - have been operated on break of a cyst of a yellow body of the right ovary 5 years ago, then diagnosed fibro - a cystic mastopathy, and now also this "parsley". Whether It is not necessary to me to direct to it or this attention (I awful kantserofobka). Whether it is necessary to pass or take place additional inspection? Opportunities for this purpose are available - or to rely entirely and completely on my doctor? Thankful in advance for the answer. Yours faithfully Natalia of M

Oshchepkova S.R.
28.06.2004, 03:37
If as a result of a histology it would be spoken about atypia it would be necessary to be treated absolutely by other methods. At YOU the doctor very competent, it is possible to rely on it or him.