PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On March, 30th I had an abortion on 11 j to week. It was my the first beremennos...

mollena
22.06.2004, 22:26
On March, 30th I had an abortion on 11 j to week. It was my first pregnancy. To me at once have made cleaning, have entered any medicine for potsientov with otr a rhesus. Within a month I accepted restoring medicine "Divina". The menstrual cycle has begun on April, 28th. And here now a delay. Has made the test for pregnancy, result positive in the morning. I in a panic, did not think that then I can become pregnant. I am am disturbed with a status of a fetus, a tablet, that I accepted were hormonal. I very much want the child, but would like to make a pause after an abortion. I recently have started to work (one and a half year ago have moved to France and job well in any way it was not possible to find, it was necessary will agree on that that I do or make against desire) and this job physical, I very much get tired, tk have not got used to spend tselyi day on legs or foots. Whether it is possible for me to accept any medicine, which sprovozirovalo monthly.?: (

Malanova T.B.
26.06.2004, 12:27
No, pregnancy will not interrupt any medicine.

Katya
28.06.2004, 02:12
Give birth or Travail! The Child will be the citizen of France. After abortion the chance of complications and sterilities or barrennesses in general is very great, do not risk own health and health of the future child.