PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Dear Tatyana Borisovna, prompt please, to us 13 not...

Nastja
21.06.2004, 21:07
Hello, Dear Tatyana Borisovna, prompt please, to us 13 weeks and 2 days on a menses. At me today again any oranzhevatye allocation (were once, but it was after US the gauge, and what can be now, iz-for what it? I now at job also cannot leave to the doctor. Today has not fallen nearly from a ladder, can iz-for that that has suffered prolonged anxiety. Many thanks.

Malanova T.B.
23.06.2004, 20:38
Can be. Most likely iz-for physical strains at threat of falling. Look or see on US where the chorion settles down - at its or his low locating happen allocation.

Nastja
26.06.2004, 08:19
Dear Tatyana Borisovna, thanks that have not disregarded, you know on US only have told or said, that the chorion settles down on a forward wall and that very well. The doctor in ZHK, examined me 02.07 in general has told or said nothing, I very much worry for malyshku, tell or say to me probably it is necessary to run today to the doctor?!
Also tell or say please to you on reception to get very difficultly, at you probably it is a lot of us such or vse-taki it is possible or probable. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
28.06.2004, 01:35
I do not conduct pregnant women. And on reception to akusheru descend or go.