PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me term of 30 weeks. The stomach or belly some times in day strains and inflated or distended....

Irina
27.06.2004, 09:53
At me term of 30 weeks. The stomach or belly some times in day strains and inflated or distended. Doctors speak - threat of premature birth or births. But at me it always sovpadpet with the moments when I want in a toilet...
Explain please in what here communication or connection and how much or as far as it is dangerous. Thanks.

Alexander
28.06.2004, 00:28
Communication or Connection explain unfortunately I can not, t. To. I not the doctor, but in the first pregnancy at me was too most and doctors unanimously spoke all - " vot-here will give birth " and that... Has given birth in 43 weeks with stimulation!!! It is now pregnant in second time, 34 weeks - are constant from 26 weeks I test the same pulling easy or light;mild pains, painless fights within day, sometimes a strong strain in a uterus, is direct kameneet a stomach or belly, especially after visiting a toilet and all doctors speak the same - soon give birth..., but I am already quiet to it or this I concern!!!