PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, respond me please, I two months ago accepted Logest on owls...

Vick
26.06.2004, 00:36
The doctor, respond me please, I two months ago accepted Logest according to my doctor. Then has stopped, because there was a headache. Have decided to not accept at all OK, t. To in a year we with the husband plan the child. To me of 20 years. We are not protected in another way, except for the interrupted sexual certificate or act. I had fears, that I am pregnant, though I am not assured. This child would be for me the big pleasure, but we thought to borrow or occupy in preparation for pregnancy (well there vitamins, inspections, gorm. Analyses...), and here still this Logest two months ago! The Doctor, tell or say, I can vse-taki in vain I worry? With health at me that's all right.

The anonym
26.06.2004, 09:23
To get or start the child recommend in 2 3 months after reception OK so 2 months ago it is quite normal. Do not worry all vporjadke!

Julia-doctor
27.06.2004, 22:41
Reception OK does not influence the child. After transformation of reception OK the menstrual cycle can longly be restored, but at you with it or this of problems it seems is not present. If pregnancy is, nothing prevents to accept to you vitamins, to make hormonal researches (if they are necessary). Employment or occupations in " schools on preparation for sorts or labors " can begin on any duration of gestation.