PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor Malanova! Your advice or council is very necessary. The matter is that I was treated...

The anonym
27.06.2004, 01:42
Dear doctor Malanova! Your advice or council is very necessary. The matter is that I was treated for a gonorrhea, treatment was very brief then the smear has shown absence of illness or disease. As I do not have opportunity to address to the doctor (not on material, and for other reasons), me to have to wait passively only, that not finished the cure gonorrhea can "throw out" with my organism. I ask you to respond, kaie there can be consequences if I shall postpone inspection and treatment till June (other choice there is no) as me very much disturb nojushchie back pains and ovaries, and also a burning sensation and an itch in a vagina (but I the virgin). Can, consequences are serious also to me it is necessary to leave and undertake treatment immediately? For the information or inquiry: Infection has occured or happened in September, has passed or has taken place five months. Thanks for attention and for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
27.06.2004, 21:53
The gonorrhea demands obligatory adequate high-grade treatment. Complications can be both sterility or barrenness, and occurrence of acute process. Demanding operative treatment. Besides you javljaetesistochnikom infections. Gonoreja-100 % infectious disease.