PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We with the husband are not painted yet. A duration of gestation 21 week. On 25 it is appointed or nominated...

Nina
27.06.2004, 12:19
We with the husband are not painted yet. A duration of gestation 21 week. On 25 the list in the Registry office is appointed or nominated. Here also we think, whether it is necessary to celebrate in fact a tummy already big, it is inconvenient kak-that. Prompt, who had such situation how you acted and where it is possible to choose the order? And more, whether it is possible putishestvovat (plane) and where it is better (bezpasnee) to go?

JUlja
27.06.2004, 20:31
Now everyone 5 bride in the REGISTRY OFFICE with zhivotikom-it now not a rarity. And anything stydnogo and inconvenient in it or this is not present. When I chose to myself the order the first that have asked me: you not in position, whether it is possible for you to select a corset? So orders it is possible to pick up the whole heap, and it is possible and sshit (then it will be exact on you and on your tummy). And here to travel doctors usually do not recommend. Wait year and go already three together! Success to you and family happiness! Health to the kid!