PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As at once under the test for pregnancy it is possible to learn or find out about pregnancy. Or it is necessary...

Janna
24.06.2004, 04:27
As at once under the test for pregnancy it is possible to learn or find out about pregnancy. Or it is necessary to wait a delay of a menses

Maria
24.06.2004, 20:13
At me the test has shown pregnancy one week prior to a delay, but the second stria was very weak. And here after a delay in a week it is already possible to not doubt, success.

Masha
27.06.2004, 13:19
I do not recommend you to hurry, t. To. Up to a delay the test can and not show pregnancy - what for to you of experience? One day of a delay and forward behind the test or dough (and it is better at once 2 3 to make), and in days five still (for fidelity:). And then it is possible and to the doctor. By the experience I shall tell or say: there was a delay of 2 weeks, and the doctor has told or said there is no pregnancy and all here (tests were positive). In a week has again gone to her already with a toxicosis:))) Here so! So do not hurry - even the whole 9 months ahead:) I wish your of good luck and zdorovenkogo the kid.