PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening. The doctor, please help or assist advice or council, at me such situation: z...

Julia
20.06.2004, 02:59
Good evening. The doctor, please help or assist advice or council, at me such situation: delays with monthly at me were constantly, and this time already for 2, 5 months Has addressed to the doctor, has handed over the analysis of a blood on hormones, the doctor has told or said that I do not have parity or ratio between hormone 2 and Progesteronum (Progesteronum at me 19 and 2-estrogen 570) and from for it or this I either cannot zaberemerit or I do not bear or I take out (and I plan the child. P. S. To me 25 years) to Me have appointed or nominated to drink kontratseptik Yarina what to lift Progesteronum (kontratseptiki I never any drank) and to settle monthly. To drink them 3 months have told or said and then to throw and it is possible zaberemennit. PLEASE TELL or SAY IT very much SEREZNO OR AFTER COURSE kontratseptikov ALL WILL rise ON the PLACES?? I am simple places with experience to myself nenahozhu! IN ADVANCE THANKS!

Shishkanova O.L.
20.06.2004, 13:39
How much or As far as seryozno I can not tell or say, t. To. I do not see convincing results of inspection for statement of the diagnosis. When, in what day of a cycle hormones surrendered? In first half of cycle Progesteronum always low. Application OK by short courses with the subsequent cancelling is valid can increase or enlarge probability of conception some.

Julia
22.06.2004, 13:09
Good afternoon! I want raskazat in what day of a cycle handed over the analysis on gormony-monthly last time were on October, 1st, and analyses I have handed over one week ago All taki results of these or it analizov-it very badly??? MANY THANKS FOR the ANSWER!!!!

Malanova T.B.
26.06.2004, 09:00
The analysis on hormones surrenders for 5 7 day of a cycle.

Julia
27.06.2004, 10:41
The doctor and more one question. You have written that on hormones the analysis surrenders for 5 7 day of a cycle, I when handed over analyses at me monthly yet was not (them was not present while and sechas) or these are roles does not play? Can to me perezdat them it is repeated for 5 7 day of a cycle or already is as is? C to YOU HUGE!!!!!!!!