PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 5 put temperature 37, 3. Easy or light;mild lumbagos below a stomach or belly...

Christina
27.06.2004, 06:09
Hello! At me 5 put temperature 37, 3. Easy or light;mild lumbagos in the bottom of a stomach or belly (centimeters on 5 below a belly-button), other dyscomfort I do not test. This week should begin monthly, but their sensations are not present. There was an interrupted not protected sexual certificate or act. It dolozhny to be the first monthly after the termination or discontinuance of reception Marvelona. Whether there can be it from the termination or discontinuance. Can it is time already call a doctor or such can be. Has passed or has taken place 3 more days, and you do not respond signs have not changed. Has started to drink ampitsilin because I consider or count what is it any inflammation. Monthly and have not begun, when them to wait any more I do not know, and can already and not wait. Whether can so projavljatsja pregnancy. Thanks.

evromedprestizh
27.06.2004, 10:23
It is not necessary to accept antibiotics most. Address to the gynecologist. Probably it is inflammatory process, and hormonal reorganization can.