PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! About one month back the beginnings to hurt or be ill;be sick the right side. I can not understand...

Marina, 30 years
23.06.2004, 22:43
Hello!
About one month back the beginnings to hurt or be ill;be sick the right side. I can not understand, whether it is an intestine, whether an ovary. A pain different blunt nojushchaja bakes as though, gives to a leg or foot, at walking pochemu-that less or does not hurt at all. Voobshchem, descended or went to the doctor. Anything certain have not told or said, have made the analysis wet, have examined on an armchair... And to the answer - come in a month! Horror. But... Have begun monthly and a pain as an arm or a hand has removed or has taken off, I was delighted, that all has passed or has taken place to itself. And today, as soon as last attributes monthly have disappeared, the pain has renewed. What is it can be? Temperature in norm or rate. At me a hysteromyoma about 5 sm, I am observed. She can cause such pains? If is not present, what is it can be? And the blood at monthly recently any not such, was red, and shchas bolshejchastju brownish, in the beginning and to the extremity or end of the period earlier.
Thanks huge in advance!

Malanova T.B.
27.06.2004, 09:38
It is necessary to make US, anything else in absentia I can not advise.