PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How correctly to sleep at term of 26 weeks? Why recommend to sleep on left...

Olesya
24.06.2004, 08:49
How correctly to sleep at term of 26 weeks? Why recommend to sleep on left to a side? What will if sleep on right or on a back? Thanks.

Litisija
24.06.2004, 15:59
If will sleep on left to a side the vena cava at you will be pressed, that probably and for the child too it is not good.

Hope
24.06.2004, 18:24
On any to a side, and on a back if it is convenient. In books write, that on left for mum it is better and for the child is more comfortable. It is possible with pillows poeksperementirovat.

Regina
26.06.2004, 08:25
Litisija the rights it will tell or say any who though a few or a little;little bit sign with anatomy.

Nastja
26.06.2004, 19:37
How much read, and such yet did not hear! Edgewise to sleep is better, the truth I do not know precisely, why on left. Just on a back to sleep it is not recommended iz-that the fetus presses on a vein and it is not enriched with oxygen.

-ice crust
27.06.2004, 09:21
All is correct! I have not correctly written, probably thought about chyom-that, really I had in view of to sleep on a back it is not recommended. And on left it is not desirable for a side because there heart though here I personally consider or count what to sleep is necessary on that to a side as more conveniently:))