PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! Asked a question onkoginekologu, but t. To. Anything onkog...

Natalia
26.06.2004, 17:40
Hello, the Doctor! Asked a question onkoginekologu, but t. To. Anything oncogenous is not present, I come back to you. The matter is that at me 2 months have removed a polyp of the cervical channel. And now the doctor in an out-patient department has told or said, that relapse has gone and in a colposcope 2 new polyps are visible. She has sent me again to hospital on rdv and a hysteroscopy. But in academy of obstetrics and gynecology it or him. Setchenov have found out nothing neither at survey with mirrors, nor on US. Whether there could be a mistake or an error in that and other case? The doctor in an out-patient department looked up to a menses, and in academy - after. Whether it affects? What will you advise me? Thanks in advance

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.06.2004, 07:35
Correctly osmort has been made after a menses because up to a menses can be vyden utolshchennyj endotserviks which can be accepted for polyps. I advise on a regular basis (yearly) sdevat the cytologic smear and to pass or take place survey at the gynecologist in first half of cycle.