PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! One year ago I had a casual contact without a condom, p...

Larissa.
24.06.2004, 08:15
Dear doctors! One year ago I had a casual contact without a condom then the signs similar to a gonorrhea have begun. Analyses on an infection were negative. Under direction of the doctor there have been passed or there have been taken place course of treatment by antibiotics, Nistatinum and an immunocorrection. All subsequent time I have one constant sex partner it (is healthy) genitalno exclusively in a condom, minet without a condom, other kinds oralno-genital contact I do not practise. One of these days there were allocation from a vagina, attributes of a cystitis, morbidity and a dyscomfort. Atypical cells are found in a smear. I wait results of analyses of DNA. A question three: whether I Could catch from the partner through minet or these are the rests of not clearly that what was one year ago? If it is the latent form of a gonorrhea, or whether still with something I can infect the partner at minete? If any infection will not find out, that with me?

Larissa.
24.06.2004, 21:04
Addition: about 4 months ago there were same signs and again 11 analyses have not found out any infection, only atypical cells in a smear. In two last cases occurrence of a malaise was preceded with stress. I understand, that virtually the diagnosis do not put, but even what assumptions. Help or assist, please. On internal consultation I can not arrive.

Larissa.
26.06.2004, 11:38
To first two questions to me have responded in laboratory. The diseases passed sexual by it is not revealed. I understand Nothing: - (

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.06.2004, 04:22
Larissa, atypical cells are characteristic for a virus infection - in particular for herpes for which as it is characteristic a dyscomfort, morbidity, an itch, allocation and the stress, cold and tp precedes an exacerbation. The partner can be not accused - most likely it is relapse. At oralnogenitalnom contact also it is not excluded about infection with a herpes, a clamidiosis, the gonorrhea is excluded - not nravjatsja to her of a cell mucous a mouth.