PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, I shall tell about doctors. I live in 20 km from Moscow, today has gone to ginek...

Lucy
24.06.2004, 05:23
Girls, I shall tell about doctors. I live in 20 km from Moscow, today has gone to the gynecologist, t. To. Excruciates pressure (term of 6 weeks). Last time on this term there was an abortion, therefore has asked to not look on an armchair, after cheo the doctor has asked why I do not drink djufaston (whence to me the nobility) and have told or said about a strict confinement to bed. Has sent to the therapist behind the sick-list and has escaped home. The therapist has appeared is drunk and not in a status to write out the sick-list and to appoint or nominate treatment. The obstetrix or obstetrics has told or said, come to Tuesday and do not take offence at us. Here such attitude or relation at us and what to do or make with a high pressure and a sick head ANYBODY has told or said nothing!!!!!

The fly
25.06.2004, 17:08
Try to go to other doctor, and poishi on the same Internet, that from national agents it is possible to drink from a high pressure

Lyudmila
27.06.2004, 02:01
From a high pressure it is possible to drink a syrup chernoplodnoj mountain ashes. Helps or assists fine! And the liquid has more.