PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello I am treated for sterility or barrenness, children are not present. At me have defined or determined endomet...

Inna
25.06.2004, 17:52
Hello
I am treated for sterility or barrenness, children are not present.
At me have defined or determined an endometriosis and an adenomyosis 1 oh stages. I accepted 4 months "Marvelon". Inspection on US has shown, that a uterus of not strongly expressed honeycomb structure or frame (earlier was strongly pronounced), the centers of an endometriosis are insignificant, thickness endometrija 0, 5 (earlier was 1, 2). Whether It is necessary for me to continue treatment still? And more, earlier at inspection all doctors found my uterus of the normal size, and at last inspection the doctor has told or said, that at me small matka-the bottom limit of norm or rate (length of 4 sm). Whether It is possible to explain it action of hormonal preparations?

Pasenjuk A.M.
27.06.2004, 01:37
Decrease of a uterus speaks action marvelona is a normal phenomenon. Considering the specified given US on pvodu an endometriosis of sterility or barrenness purpose or appointment of Progestinums in the second phase of a cycle is desirable and to exclude other factors of sterility or barrenness.