PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a duration of gestation of 7 weeks. Very much I wish to leave the child, but I am afraid on...

Lilja
23.06.2004, 01:39
At me a duration of gestation of 7 weeks. Very much I wish to leave the child, but I am afraid of consequences from the use of alcohol (there were many holidays). What probability of occurrence of the defective or incomplete child? Whether prophylaxis of possible or probable disturbances in development of the child at an early stage of pregnancy is possible or probable?

Olja
23.06.2004, 11:05
Drink vitamins (better high-grade) and on a regular basis do or make US to be assured or confident, that the child develops well. And on 100 % zastrahovat anybody even if you conducted or order all life super-a healthy way of life cannot... The nature... Success!

masha
26.06.2004, 22:55
By term conception has occured or happened prior to the beginning of holidays, therefore the big risk is not present. And Olja the rights, anybody, unfortunately, from what not zastrahovan in this life. It is necessary for you to be adjusted or be set up only on the best, to be pleased the come or stepped pregnancy and to wait for an occurring with the kid. Success.