PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear visitors of a site! Advise please, where in Moscow kachest...

NADJA
24.06.2004, 03:33
Dear visitors of a site! Advise please where in Moscow qualitatively do or make US? (where it was pleasant to you as it or him do or make?)

Elena
24.06.2004, 08:32
Very much sovetuju-many positive responses about this doctor.
Donov Vsevolod JAkovlevich.
Donov accepts without record on the first-come, first-served basis on even everyday lives with 9 up to 17 (without breaks), on even Saturdays with 9 up to 14. The address of the center "TriS": street Mantulinskaja, 18, an input or entrance from a court yard. Blizh. The underground: " Street of 1905 ". Phone: 256 74 83. Cost UZI-200 rbl. the Photo masika costs or stands only 25 rbl. of Any documents with itself to have it is not necessary. Take pure or clean prostynku and napkins pobolshe-Donov gel does not regret. Eshche-preparations (tipa-to drink water) after 6 weeks of pregnancy to drink it is not necessary. There will be still questions ask.

Maria.
24.06.2004, 16:13
Very much praise Mamberg in the Center of planning on the Sevastopol prospectus, 24, to her record in advance by phone (in the directory is, I do not remember, unfortunately), but costs or stands roubles 500.

Pasenjuk A.M.
25.06.2004, 22:46
The good qualitative US does or makes Stygar in the Center of mother and the child, Malmberg in TSPSiR (she accepts in Center Mati the child on Mozhajke, 2), Gagaev in 29 maternity home.

Galina
26.06.2004, 18:30
Too very much it is pleasant to me Donov Century I can tell or say only the most positive opinion about itself... Thanks him... Very much to me has helped or assisted!!!!