PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor has told or said, that the possible or probable reason my two stood beremennostej javljae...

Julia
26.06.2004, 00:56
The doctor has told or said, that the possible or probable reason my two stood beremennostej is the hypoplasia of a uterus of 1 degree. Also has told or said, what is it it is impossible to overcome. A question: that I can undertake, I wish to have children. Really nothing can be made? Thanks

Kamenetskij B.A.
26.06.2004, 18:12
Julia! I, unfortunately, do not agree with opinion of your doctor and to consider or examine;survey a hypoplasia of a uterus of 1 degree as a principal cause stood beremennostej it is impossible. There are principal causes, kotoroye it is necessary to exclude first of all. 1. Inspection on presence of the latent infections. 2. Hormonal inspection. 3. Immunologieskoe inspection (research on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies). Genetic inspection (a karyotype of spouses, HLA-an identification). Unfortunately a part of the set forth above researches are carried out only in large scientific research institutes.
Yours faithfully
B.Kamenetsky
The doctor akusher-the gynecologist, to. M. n.