PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna, you yesterday have responded me, that at trihomoniaza very bright kl...

polina
22.06.2004, 21:38
Tatyana Borisovna, you yesterday have responded me, that at trihomoniaza very bright clinic and he comes to light or is taped in a usual smear.
The doctor, t. e. If in a usual smear of a Trichomonas have not found out, at me they are not present? In a smear at me only a candidiasis, and in crop on trihomoniaz Trichomonases have found out. Means, the second analysis wrong? Except for small white vydeleny (thrush) no signs at me are present.

Malanova T.B.
23.06.2004, 23:44
Most likely, at you the chronic form trihomoniaza. And what has forced the doctor to make crop on Trichomonases???? It is a complex or difficult technique and it is done or made not in all laboratories.

polina
26.06.2004, 14:51
I passed or took place inspection on all infections before planning of pregnancy.
Then the doctor has asked. Whether the mistake or error is possible or probable. She has responded, what exactly this analysis at them do or make very precisely. Also has appointed or nominated dear or expensive and complex or difficult treatment.
Tatyana Borisovna, explain, whether it is necessary to me to treat this disease, if it chronic? And how it will be reflected in pregnancy if it or him to not treat?