PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Today went to the surgeon in occasion of not clear sensations in heaps...

Svetlana
24.06.2004, 00:24
Hello. Today went to the surgeon in occasion of not clear sensations to breasts. He has looked or seen and has told or said, that a breast bulked up, but one is little bit more another. Has put the preliminary diagnosis: fibro - a cystic mastopathy. Also has told or said that it is necessary to go to the oncologist, but t. To. At me days through 6 will come monthly, has told or said that it is necessary to make it after after their termination or ending of days through 10 12. But just for this time at me holiday drops out and I was going to on the sea. Tell or say please I can go on the sea and sunbathe, or is better postpone this all till the best times? And also whether it is possible taki to pass or take place all survey and necessary researches of day through 3 - 5 after monthly? To me of 19 years, did not give birth or travail, abortions were not.

Malanova T.B.
25.06.2004, 01:49
It is necessary to go to mammologu. Research of mammary glands (mammography) is done or made only for 8 9 day of a cycle.

Svetlana
25.06.2004, 10:12
You have it in view of for 8 9 day after the termination or ending monthly?

Malanova T.B.
26.06.2004, 12:38
The cycle is counted from the first day of a menses.