PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! 1) the doctor has appointed or nominated to me to drink ZHanine, with a view of adjustment of a cycle...

Elli
25.06.2004, 13:23
Good afternoon! 1) the doctor has appointed or nominated to me to drink ZHanine, with a view of adjustment of a cycle as he at me not constant and from 40 55 days of a delay happen. But at me nachalalas aretmija, she also was earlier, but not such frequent. Whether could provoke tablets ZHanine it.
2) And more, now at me monthly for 2 weeks go iz-for tablets, and sometimes smears on the middle of a cycle.
3) Why, almost doctors assure all that kontr. Tablets do not influence changes of weight when in instructions on it or this it is written, and any woman it will prove. Whether there are tablets provoking nabiranie weights? In advance thanks for answers.

Malanova T.B.
26.06.2004, 12:22
1. All OK influence on serdechno-vascular system so visit at the cardiologist. 2. You do not accept the given preparation if you so on are not present krovite. 3. Is not present OK, not influencing on mass of a body.