PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At last visit to the gynecologist the bacterial vaginosis is diagnosed. Others ur...

Katya
24.06.2004, 05:13
At last visit to the gynecologist the bacterial vaginosis is diagnosed. Others uroginetalnyh infections it is not revealed. The augmentation of the right ovary has shown US. Following treatment is appointed or nominated: TSikloferon, Seknidazol, Atrikan, Makmiror, Makmiror-ointment, Terzhinan, Himotripsin, Diclofenac.
Me the following interests:
1 How much or As far as grammotno treatment is offered.
2 What necessity of reception Seknidazola (I can not buy or purchase anywhere, whether there is an alternative).
3 As it is better to apply the set forth above preparations.
4 That you would recommend.
In advance I thank.
Yours faithfully, Katya.

Anja
24.06.2004, 20:27
Katyas, here at the left above very useful link " search of medicines ". There will be all!

Anja
25.06.2004, 00:10
And more: I the simple dark journalist, couple of years back on job took interview from the senior scientific employee of the All-Russia center of obstetrics and gynecology. So she has told or said, that a bacterial vaginosis - not a venereal infection, and consequence or investigation of disturbance of balance of good and bad flora of a vagina (I pass the words, but the sense is correct). And supposedly treatment should be directed on normalization of this flora, change of medium with alkaline on acidic and reduction norm or rate of balance of hormones an organism...

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.06.2004, 10:53
1. With all it agree, the truth without seknidazola it is possible to manage and I can not pojat diclofenac what for? Can difljukan?
2. Look or in search of medicines, or refuse it or him
3 to the scheme or plan painted by the doctor after meal
4 to recommend, not seeing the patient