PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I worry in occasion of that for 20 day of last monthly has drunk sham...

Katya
23.06.2004, 01:48
Very much I worry in occasion of that for 20 day of last monthly has drunk a champagne, gram 150. And then was on the sea and sometimes drank on 30 50 gram 3 % of-beer (5 6 weeks). Now to me have told or said, what is it can do much harm to a fetus. Analyses on HG, etc. at us do not do or make, and on US to go have told or said already in 20 weeks (now 14). Prompt what to do or make.

Elena
23.06.2004, 14:04
Now it is necessary to wait only. And the US can be made not to destination the doctor, and under own initiative (platno). Also as well as analyses. For 15 18 weeks all can be seen pathologies on the good apparatus for US, under analyses it is visible on 16 18 week (APHTHAS, HCHG, NE). So ezzhajte in other city also hand over all analyses. Or relax and wait.

Lora
24.06.2004, 22:32
Doctors consider or count all - to a miscellaneous the some people even recommend to drink on 50 of red wine 2 3 times a week. My sister till 4 weeks at all did not know about pregnancy and drank wine and beer when she has asked the doctor, whether it was harmful, there can be an abortion make, that only an arm or a hand at a temple has twisted. By the way, the healthy daughter was born.

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.06.2004, 10:09
It is impossible to tell or say unequivocally about degrees of disturbances, but a unbalance and vozbuzhimost the child will be, there can be some backlog in development. Though at each criteria of development of the child.