PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse for such question BUT in what it is possible to hand over the analysis wet (at ber-ti)...

Alisa
18.06.2004, 12:11
Excuse for such question BUT in what it is possible to hand over the analysis wet (at ber-ti), simply jars all have died, whether necessarily in transparent container to hand over the analysis? Whether it is possible in plastic (from morozhennogo, for example) or a current in glass?!
Thanks.

Alain
20.06.2004, 08:14
It seems to me, it is necessary in glass. At us accepted if was not 200 gramme jars and in pollitrovyh:). And in general I too all pregnancy toil, where it is more jars to get!:)))

Arina
23.06.2004, 19:01
In our out-patient department accepted in plastic or plasty. Advice or council: I fruit to myself bought a domestic children's delivery, when it was necessary to hand over the analysis. Combined business with pleasure:)

Maria
24.06.2004, 06:03
I too buy or jars with a children's delivery, its or his husband very much likes. Or the cheapest Russian mustard (7 rub), contents I throw out, and a jar I use for business or affairs:)).

Alisa
26.06.2004, 09:27
Thanks for answers:)
Yes, dorogovato leaves - 7 r a jar (at Maria), I too kak-have handed over that in plastic stakanchike - nomano:)
And jars to me here sednja from a forum of a distance, it is glad immensely:)