PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me 22 years. At me a situation: I am pregnant already 14 nede...

Anita
20.06.2004, 22:42
Hello, the doctor. To me 22 years. At me a situation: I am pregnant 14 weeks and a half. First we with the young man have decided to leave the child, but now circumstances develop so, that I cannot leave it or him, and it not owing to illnesses or diseases. Whether it is dangerous and to do or make how much or as far as an artificial abortion or artificial labors (as it name). What could you advise me? How to not risk the health? And whether I can become pregnant then? Thanks in advance.

Natasha
22.06.2004, 12:41
Uv. Anita! Your child in a month to move will begin. What you so longly were solved?

The anonym
24.06.2004, 01:30
ANYBODY NEVER will give you a guarantee, that you can become pregnant after abortion, especially on such term. Any abortion is dangerous complications down to sterility or barrenness. Think hundred times.

Natasha
24.06.2004, 16:31
Hello! I have made 8 abortions... How it can affect or influence my future child?

Natasha
26.06.2004, 07:42
Hello! I have made 8 abortions... How it can affect or influence my future child?