PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna and Svetlana Rostislavovna, me interests opinion...

Valery
23.06.2004, 02:22
Dear Alla Mihajlovna and Svetlana Rostislavovna, me interests opinion of each of you... A situation: up to pregnancy diagnoz-a polycystosis, pregnancy unexpected for me, the husband and the doctor, course of pregnancy without problems (the toxicosis is not present, any never vydeleny, nagging pains - are not present), I feel normally. The analysis wet showed 0, 5 fiber, now it or him in urine is not present, salts are found out much, gemoglabin were 112, schas he slowly but raises or increases, a placenta uvelichina, but any infection cannot find, an increase in weight of 8 kg (now 25 weeks)... The Doctor demands, that I was registered in a cabinet or study on nevynashivaemosti in base consultation. Whether explain there are for this purpose weighty reasons or it is to the doctor necessary for potstrahovki? You would insist on nevynashivaemosti? (it is not clear in fact in 5 weeks, there will be any more nevynashivaemost, and premature birth or births, in fact so?)

Pasenjuk A.M.
24.06.2004, 17:17
No, personally I do not see a problem under the name "nevynashivaemost". The risk of development gestoza (edemas, rising arterianogo pressure, fiber in urine) is, risk of development of a pyelonephritis is, but nevynashivanija is not present, as at you is not present in the anamnesis of abortions...
I believe, that it is necessary to spend prophylaxis gestoza (reception of diuretic grasses, a course of prophylaxis of a fetoplacental failure, KTG).

The anonym
25.06.2004, 14:02
Thanks. Just from a cabinet or study on nevynashivaemosti... Called in mine ZHK and swore, that me in vain wind there and from them time take away. The new US has not shown uvelechenija a placenta, and for 14 days I have grown thin for a half a kilogram, all analyses send or have come good, no infections - are present.... Once again to you thanks, and I am madly happy.

Pasenjuk A.M.
25.06.2004, 17:27
I hope, you inform us when give birth to yourself to the child...

child
26.06.2004, 06:43
I shall necessarily inform, as though yet did not transfer or carry with the dysfunction of ovaries and disturbance zheludochno-an intestinal exchange:-)))