PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I accepted Mersilon 1 month in July, then have made a break and...

Christina
24.06.2004, 14:16
Hello! I accepted Mersilon 1 month in July, then have made a break and now again I wish to start to accept (on September, 21st the first tablet) within two months. Unfortunately, such "jumps" in reception of a preparation are connected with features of our sexual life with the husband (iz-for its or his jobs). Prompt, please, how much or as far as it harmfully for an organism (other agents of contraception do not approach or suit). Then I plan to accept Mersilon only in janvare-February. Already within 2 months has noticed that hair (before such was not) strongly drop out, whether it can be connected with application Mersilona in such regimen and what you could advise me? (26 years, are the child). Many thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
26.06.2004, 05:41
Hello! Sense to accept oral contraceptives on one month with long breaks is not present, as in the first month the preparation does not give 100 % of protection against pregnancy (additional agents of contraception are required), but also the organism every month should get used to a preparation again. Absence of a sexual life is not contraindication to reception OK so if you well transfer or carry a preparation it or he should be drunk constantly. Abaissement of hair on a background of reception OK is connected with deficiency of Zincum more often. Try or taste vitamins or the bioadditives containing this trace substance (it is desirable in the organic form).