PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, I plan to get or start the child and I am going to in sanatorium. What...

Maria
20.06.2004, 07:07
The dear doctor, I plan to get or start the child and I am going to in sanatorium. What analyses it is necessary for me zdat to make sure that the child to be born healthy? Thanks

Ekaterina.
22.06.2004, 03:58
Before pregnancy it is desirable for you to hand over all analyses on ZPPP (sexual infections: a clamidiosis, trihomoniaz, a mycoplasmosis, VPG, TSMV) and a rubella, a toxoplasmosis, the Australian antigen. The general or common smear too is necessary (on cleanliness of a vagina). Necessarily pass or take place internal survey at the gynecologist. It is enough of usually it or this.

evromedprestizh
25.06.2004, 22:36
Dear Maria! You should be surveyed on an infection passed sexual by, and also a rubella and a toxoplasmosis. In case of, otsutsvija immunity to a rubella, I recommend to inoculate before planning pregnancy. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.