PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, advise... To us already 26 nedelek. Whether It is necessary to wear a girdle for we take...

Galinka
18.06.2004, 19:59
Girls, advise...
To us already 26 nedelek. Whether It is necessary to wear a girdle for pregnant women, from what term? Or it is better to buy or purchase cowards supporting or maintaining? Job at me more sedentary, does not pull a stomach or belly, but all taki... Prompt, mummies with experience!

Alisa
22.06.2004, 17:00
To us 25 nedelek, and here already nedelki 2 I wear a girdle - simply so more conveniently personally to me and the doctor have advised. I at home in general sit and I dress its or his current of a code I walk or the tummy is heavy for dragging:) And cowards - on mine, gigienichnej a girdle - to wash so often it is not necessary:)

JUlja.
23.06.2004, 16:48
Galina, at me pregnancy of 28 weeks, all over again gde-till 22 weeks did not wear that a bandage (jobs too sedentary), but with 23 has started to wear and has felt oshshchutimoe simplification. But there is one but - a bandage it is impossible to wear more than 4 hours per day, therefore I advise to dress it or him only on road on job and home. I personally and do or make, and when sit he presses on zhevotik.
As to vybora-that is better most prieksperementirovat, t. To. The thing is rather individual, I before chenm have found suitable have tried on nearby 10.

Liza
25.06.2004, 00:25
I would not advise to wear a bandage, hotjaby till 32 33 weeks (especially if there are no pains in a backbone). to. Bracing bandazhem prevents detke to turn over correctly a head downwards. Then there can be problems with position of a fetus. Is better dozhdatja revolution headfirst and then to start to wear a bandage. Thus he also will promote correct position of the child in sorts or labors, t. To. To turn over in other position with banadezhem to the child it is much more complex or difficult.
About myself I can tell or say, that at all did not begin to wear a bandage, though at me a hernia of a backbone of a lumbar department. Even this pain is quite tolerant. And here if the child will lay downwards sing or God forbid across, precisely prokesarjat (especially the second case). In at a presentation sing labors pass or take place garazdo travmatichnee both for mum and for the child. ch. To you to solve, but my opinion, that the bandage is necessary only right after sorts or labors (it is simply necessary, and all!) or if there are no forces to suffer or bear a dorsodynia. Success all and easy or light;mild sorts or labors.

Alain
25.06.2004, 19:35
Girls, first of all be guided by opinion of the doctor. I wish to warn against "amateur performance": sometimes the bandage is simply counter-indicative, though in other cases, on the contrary, is necessary. Why it is not necessary to buy and choose, approximately: vo-the first, the bandage limits movements of the child and it or he cannot be worn, if at you the child while will turn or turn over "sing" (tazovoe a presentation). If at someone the child "violently" should be overturned correctly (head) the doctor can register a bandage for bracing correct position. Vo-the second, the doctor should give All of you the sizes. In fact it is very dangerous " to press there where it is not necessary ". If pregnancy proceeds normally and the stomach or belly does not deliver unpleasant sensations, it is possible to do without a bandage in general. Or, as already here have mentioned, to manage a girdle, but besides, preliminary having coordinated or agreeed with the doctor.