PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tanjushka, you as there? Where was gone???: - (...

MasjaTka for Tani.
20.06.2004, 10:19
Tanjushka, you as there? Where was gone???: - (

Tanja for MasjaTki
21.06.2004, 08:59
Masjun, nothing has turned out. I am simple so was upset, that did not wish to come into a forum. Hardly to read, it would be desirable to be pleased for all of you, and during too time you think, well why not I!!!? And still I read magazines - all stars as have agreed. Kajli Lampreys, Dzhulija Roberts, Jennifer Lopez - well all pregnant women. I certainly do not lower or omit an arm or a hand, as at me not so awful situation. Women without pipes give birth or travail, and I simply do not have ovulation! Sometimes reaches that I wish to appoint or nominate to myself treatment (to spend on drink something for maturing follicles), and on the other hand - it is terrible, suddenly I shall even more do much harm. The matter is that the doctor at which I am observed in holiday. And from consultation me have sent to the doctor at whom I have entered the name at 11 o'clock, has stayed in turn for 3 hours and when my turn med-the sister has approached or suited began to cause women whom send or have come after me. When I have asked, why so? - To me have responded, that the doctor has still an own record (I so have understood criminal or paid), is shorter I from there have left in tears, not having got at all on reception. Here such doctors at us in regional consultations! So on soul or douche it is bad, and they still scoff. So I have gone to the paid doctor, and now she in holiday. I so have thought, I shall wait till the autumn. I shall go to holiday, pozagaraju (the truth weather not so), I am bought, chut-hardly I shall grow thin and with new forces I shall be accepted to business. Has and more bothered me to count up, when at me there an ovulation when monsters should come. I shall simply take pleasure, and that I already in postele with the husband "do not depart" and I think, though one spermatozavrik would get kuda-it is necessary, itself understand - udovolstveja - 0. I shall sometimes come on a forum, tak-that I do not vanish.

MasjatKa for Tani.
24.06.2004, 07:22
Tanjushka so, the main thing a nose do not hang up!!! No trouble does not happen!!! All zhivy-people dear or expensive to you with you series, and rebjatyonok are healthy, he appears when it is necessary to him, instead of when parents want only! So it is just necessary to have patience and to not think about spermatozoidiki, they and will make the business when time will come!!! - to an occasion otpuska-it is correct!!! Read such clause or article, that if to change a climate to leave kuda-nibud for limits of native places though in the near abroad, another is shorter where a climate, well very much promotes desirable result, t. To. At change of a climate ogranizm tests certain "stress" and can " give the necessary result ": 0)!!! So wait holidays and dare to rest! And to these doctors do not go more, there are swines on light, we for them already as konveer!!! Bezchuvstvennye blocks!!! Not all certainly, but meet often. Better the truth in platuju clinic to descend or go, which in Moscow not too it is not enough, to our happiness!!! So Tanjushechka, I ask you, be not upset in no event t. To. For desirable result it is necessary not only a healthy organism, but also a sound mind, and that izmuchaesh itself morally, and whence then forces to take for vynashivanija krohi? ch. Be umkoj and radusja to that that already you have synulke, to the liked husband, and the kid he still will be, simply nemngo it is necessary to have patience, if all only from us depend, it would be very simple to live!!! Well all give, we kiss in nosik!!!: 0)

child
25.06.2004, 17:39
Thanks MasjaTka, for vsyo-all. Too you the whole, so long!