PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Excuse, if it not to you. Simply at genekologa silence. Have solved with the wife manager...

IN
24.06.2004, 13:48
Excuse, if it not to you. Simply at genekologa silence. Have decided to get or start with the wife the child. Interested as IT correctly to do or make. We accept vitamins, a diet, refusal of alcohol, etc. and t. Item In it or this infrmatsija everywhere identical. Difference in the friend important voprose-when. nachitalsja lots literatury-hair on end, how much clauses or articles, are so much opinions (every day, in day, once a month). In the edition most "dear" from my point of view has read through, that the optimal way: continence 4 days up to seridiny a cycle, then "contact", then in a day for 2, 4 day from the middle of a cycle. And then how much hochesh-all the same all bestolku. It is possible a question: 1) whether so it? 2) the middle of a cycle it when? To consider or count the first day monthly or the first day after monthly in the First afternoon? 3) I shall be grateful for additional advice or councils or a useful reference.

Kamenetskij B.A.
25.06.2004, 16:52
The first day of a cycle is a day when have begun krovjanistye allocation. "). In most " dear " from my point of view the edition has read through, that the optimal way: continence 4 days up to seridiny a cycle, then " contact ", then in a day for 2, 4 day from the middle of a cycle. And then how much hochesh-all the same all bestolku. " And it (if is raspingly indeed) " 2) the middle of a cycle it when? " At 28 day time cycle it is 14 day. And to pair or steam words in the conclusion: the Regular sexual life - more than 2 times a month (on the CART) in okoloovuljatornyj perid is considered sufficient pregnancy for offensive or approach.

Pregnancy comes at healthy pairs:
In 3 months - 30 %;
In 7 months - 60 %;
In 12 months - 10 %.